A list of legendary fights that you can watch right now
Take a comfortable seat, you're in for a treat. We've listed 5 of Boxing's most exciting fights that you can catch on YouTube right now.
In an attempt not to sound like a broken record, we've left out a few notable classics - sorry, no Rumble in the Jungle or Gatti-Ward 1 here.
We've included a couple of highlights videos below but all of these fights can be found in full on youTube. Enjoy!
1. Corrales vs Castillo 1 - May 7 2005WBO Lightweight champion, Diego Corrales takes on WBC, The Ring, and lineal champion, José Luis Castillo. A gruelling and evenly matched affair, which, due to the drama that unfolds in the last couple of rounds, is often billed as one of boxing's greatest comebacks.
2. Gatti vs Rodriguez - March 23 1996
Rising star Arturo 'Thunder' Gatti' puts his IBF Junior Lightweight title on the line against seasoned veteran Wilson Rodriguez. It was a nightmare start for Gatti with his left eye swelling almost to a close from round 1. As was so often the case for Gatti, he'd have to take this one into the trenches.
3. Tua vs Ibeabuchi - June 7 1997
Heavyweight Slugger David Tua takes on the relatively unknown Ike Ibeabuchi. Practically fought in a phonebooth, this fight wasn't pretty, but the heart shown by both men, their willingness to stand and trade plus the sheer volume of punches thrown makes this a must-see.
4. Holyfield vs Bowe 1 - November 13 1992
Unified, WBA, WBC and IBF Heavyweight champion, Evander Holyfield takes on undefeated challenger Riddick Bowe. An all-out war between two 90's Heavyweight legends. This fight shows Holyfield and Bowe at their very best and featured one of the most sensational single-rounds in Heavyweight history.
5. Benavidez vs. Medina - May 20 2017
In his 18th pro fight hard-hitting super middleweight David Benavidez took on 45 fight veteran Rogelio "Porky" Medina. The young Benavidez punished Medina with blistering hand speed from the start but medina battled on Bravely through the storm of heavy combinations. Features one of the most eye-catching stoppages in recent memory.